First time home buyers in Tucson, AZ, have so many homes to choose from!!! There are so many properties priced under $150,000, it’s almost unbelievable!
Benefits to being a first time home buyer in Tucson, AZ include:
- Lots of low-priced homes
- Extremely low interest rates for FHA loans for first time home buyers
- FHA loans allow borrowers to use gifted funds for their down payment
- Sellers often pay closing costs for first time home buyers in Tucson, AZ
- First time home buyers in Tucson, AZ can have a lower monthly house payment than a rent payment
- Many Fannie Mae owned properties can be purchased with only a 3% down payment
- Family Housing Resources may be able to offer down payment assistance to qualified first time home buyers in Tucson, AZ
Why rent when you can buy??? If you are a first time home buyer in Tucson, AZ, now is the time to get out there and start home shopping!
I know the home buying process can be confusing and a bit intimidating to first time home buyers. That is why I have put together a special first time home buyer presentation. Before we hit the road in search of your first home, we will sit down together so I can teach you what you need to know to complete a successful purchase. I can help you through the maze of paperwork, lenders, inspectors, foreclosures and short sales.
I can also make you a V.I.P. first time home buyer in Tucson, AZ! I have a special V.I.P. House Hunter search which will be on duty 24/7 seeking out your special home. Do you have a favorite neighborhood, but there’s nothing currently for sale? I’ll canvas the neighborhood just for you. I work hard to help my first time home buyers purchase the perfect home.
Get an edge by hiring a REALTOR® who understands the special needs of first time home buyers in Tucson, AZ. There are bargains in the housing market right now. I can help you find them! Take a look at Tucson homes priced under $150,000 now!