Ben Kinney has been named to the Inman 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders for 2011!
We are very excited to announce that Ben Kinney has been named to the Inman 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders list for 2011. If you've ever worked with Ben, you know that he brings a relentless energy to the job and breaks all the norms when it comes to teaching and public speaking.
Those of us working for the Internet Marketing Specialist Designation have been priveleged to work with Ben on some of the most unorthodox marketing antics we've ever seen!
- Hanging up on 900 people in the middle of a webinar to encourage agents to solve problems on their own
- Offending thousands through the "37 Ways Not to Suck at Real Estate" webinar
- Offending them again with the, "13 Ways to Defeat the Top Agent" webinar
- Convincing us to use "Bringing Geeky Back" as the company tagline
- Sharing his best strategies with the industry instead of hoarding them for private gain
- Demonstrating that real estate marketing can break all of the rules!
Somehow in the midst of developing IMSD, leading RainCamps, teaching at national tradeshows, and launching a few other business ventures we can't even keep track of, Ben's team closed over 500 transactions in 2011 totaling over 110,000,000 in sales volume!
Ben Kinney, we are honored to be working with you at IMSD and hope that your Midas touch continues for years to come. Take a weekend and go fishing, for goodness sake, you've earned it!
Please leave a post below to let us know how Ben made a difference in your business.