Nobody Succeeds Alone,
How Active Rain Benefits Our Business and Life's.
Although most of us Rainers (the affectionate name for the Members in Active Rain) know about why we are here, actively sharing information about our communities, and real estate.
Today we wanted to share with our None Active Rain Readers some of the many key benefits they receive from our affiliation with Active Rain. We know that nobody succeeds alone, and that is certainly true with how much we appreciate learning from all those that have come before us and share their experiences in their fields of expertise.
First of All, lets explain what Active Rain really is;
- Active Rain offers its 250,0000 + members a Pfanntastic, powerful yet simple to use blogging platform to write and publish about any topic they want and by the workings behind the scene is able to have our writing become highly search-able in the Internet search engines, and as such provide the members and their clients huge marketing advantages over those that are not part of the Active Rain System.
- Active Rain has, by way of encouraging networking, given international real estate professionals a unique opportunity to learn, exchange and benefit from the amazing knowledge, resources and spirit that is such an essential part of the Active Rain community.
- For our Readers and Clients, the ability to add the Active Rain resources and Internet influence to our arsenal of services is of significant benefit in the marketing of our listings, and Home Buying or Selling , Investing and or Relocation Services.
So now that you know what Active Rain is on the surface, lets explain how we, and in turn all our readers and clients benefit from our affiliation with Active Rain.
- When we were new to the Active Rain community but understood that blogging and sharing information about Life, Living and Real Estate in Greater Victoria, would be of great benefit to us and our current, past and future clients but did not how to go about it, Bob Stewart, Kerrie Greenhalg, Nikesh Parekh, and the Active Rain University where there to help us out in word, actions and deeds.
- When we needed to learn more about writing Local information we turned to the many expert writers in the Active Rain community that do this so well in particular Debe Maxwell, Barbara Jo , Steve and Jan Bachman, The Bliz Team, Loreena Yeo and Joni Staples.
- When we wanted to improve our writing skills in general we again turned to the Active Rain community and found many resources including those of : Alan May, J. Philips, Sally Cheeseman and Debbie Brooks,
- In the beginning (and still) there was much of the technology and programming type information that we struggled with and again we found most of our answers from special members that have made our lives easier and better like : Craig Daniels, Rich Jacobsen, Tammy Emineth, Kathleen Allardyce, Kristi Knudson, Brad Anderson.
- Our initial efforts with Photography and Video were not very good, and still needs some work, but we are seeing improvements with the help and tips from Cindy Westfall in Portland, Richard Yates and the stunning examples of William Johnson and Gary Coles
- Every day legal and real estate technical resources often come from our Ontario Friend Brian Madigan and our Master Lenn Harley.
- Our Canadian Connections from coast to coast offer us lots of pfanntastic insight : Chris Smith, Kathy Clulow, Al and Peggy Cunningham, Susan Emo , Douglas Belcher, Li Reed, Malcolm Johnston, Donna Bacher, Irene Bilinski, Karen Singbeil, Marjorie & Doug McKay, Todd & Danielle Millar, Valerie Zinger, Sharon Lancaster, Lynn Donn, Larry Estabrook, Dana Smithers, Rhonda Heaslip, Donna Malone, Darren Revell, Jenny Kotulak, Raj Dhaliwal, Tina Parker & Sylvia Large, John Grasty, Tom Ikonomuo, Scott Leaf, Bill Jones, Kim Heizmann, Dora Baycroft, Lara Kaplan, Raj Sharma, Debbie Harz, Uta Marshall, Brenda Ellis, Liz Moras , Mark Seamore, Jason Neumann, David Langlois, Debra Harbaruk, Bernice Dubon, Emily Read, Bob Foster, Louise Vella
- Our understand about property inspections, has benefited hugely from the pfanntastic posts by Jay Markanich , James Quarello and off course Mr. Everything Rain Russell Ray,
- Our Staging skills have been improved by the many great stagers from all over North America for example: Janice Ankrett, Karen Bernetti, Kristine Ginsberg, Judy Klem, Ginger Foust, and Tanya Nouwens
- When we need Ideas as to how we can be better with Real Estate Market updates and local real estate Stats, We turn to Renee Burrows, for ideas.
- For Marketing Tips and Ideas we turn to Barbara Turado, Rene Fabre,
- Debbie Gartner is the queen of flooring and what she has not shared with us about flooring will fit on the back of a business card.
- There are literally thousands of Pfanntastic People in Active Rain that we could and properly should mention here, but just can't because of space limitations. Lets name a few that we read daily : Dorie Dillard, Cheryl Ritchie, Andrea Swiedler, Jerry Newman, Cathy Bureau, Anna Banana, Margaret Rome, Barbara Altiera, Todd Clark, Chris Ann Cleland, Cal Yoder, Mike Cooper, Cara Marcelle, Deborah Byron, Amy Hahn, Anita Clark, Brenda Mullen, Andrew Mooers, Jennifer Prestwich, Barbara Chatterton, Joyce Godwin Vegas Bob, Jeff Dowler, Christine Donovan, Pat Kennedy, Jane Peter, Marilyn Boudreaux, Sheila Newton, Emily Medvec, Cindy "in Indy Marchant, Connie Harvey ,Kristal Kraft, Walethia Aquil, Mona Gersky, Geri Sonkin, David Ames, Robert and Lisa Hammerstein, Teral McDowell , Ellen Caruso, Stacey Whatley, Lisa Hicks, Mary Stewart, Emmary Nicholson, Rhonda Fee, Kerry Klun, Cynthia Larsen, Melissa Mckinney, John, B Joseph, Tish Loyd, Steve and Carol Davis, Will Curry, Trevor Murray, Steve Shatsky, Paige Walker, Ralph Gorgolione, Bob Haywood, Virginia Hepp, Jason Crouch, Pippa Mac, Peggy Noel, Tara Cummins, Chris Dugger, Jon Washburn, Don Wixom, Richard Ruggaber, George Jordan, Lindsay Pendleton, Ben Kinney, Donna Foerster, Susie Lemons, Carla Harbert, Heather Chavez, Tim Peterson, Richard Willard, Dee Dee Garvin, Keith& Evie Sellers, Ruth Vogt, Eric J .
- And off course we read, learn and comment on so many other topics, information and find support from the thousands of articles published daily in Active Rain all written by dedicated professionals in Real Estate and Affiliated businesses and industries. For Example Marte Cliff, for Copy writing.
- And when we need a little encouragement, or just a little pick me up, our Brightest Shining Inspirational Star in the Rain World is Joni Staples.
Lastly and very important is off course there are the various opportunities to exchange introductions to Investors, Home Buyers and Sellers that are either planning to come to and or moving from Victoria.
We hope you have enjoyed our little deeper insight in to the ways that we try to offer better services to our Greater Victoria clients and readers, and how our strong affiliation with Active Rain benefits you with your real estate plans and decisions.
There are so many Pfanntastic relationships that have been created in our Affiliation with Active Rain that it s nearly impossible to imagine our real estate practice and our daily life without sharing it with our Readers and The Rain.
Peter and Linda Pfann's Victoria Homes Now Instant Property Access Service, keeps you informed about Greater Victoria Real Estate and Market Activity, including New Listings & Value Estimates.
This absolutely Free no hassle service asks you a few simple questions and You will instantly receive acces to all the Properties and Updates in Greater Victoria. Your Search can be completely customized to your specific requirements.