Part three of a three part video blog on open houses. I hope I did this the right way without violating and AR protocol for posting videos. Those who are in the know and recognize my failures please feel free to comment. I have thick skin because I'm a Realtor.
Click here for Part three
Here are the five simple tips in print featuring Tip #5
1) Be prepared, do your homework know everything you can about the neighborhood
2) Ask open ended questions like who, what, where, how and when. Then really sincerely listen to the answer
3) Get them to sign in Name address, phone, e-mail and home. Then follow up
4) Have promotional materials that add value like a buyers book and sellers book
5) Having a great attitude about holding an open
Thank you for taking the time to check this out. It is hopefully the beginning of fun and useful information.