Many home owners in America love to buy then sell their home in 5 to 7 years after owning the home. I understand that people living in a home for 20 years or more would have ahard time to just pack-up and move.
Here are the reasons I found why people sell and move:
- Too Small of a Home - First-time home buyers usually grown out of their starter homes.
- Home Upgrade - Many people love to have what they don't have. Usually some luxurious and bigger.
- Fix Purchase Error - Some homeowners believe they made a mistake when they purchased the home.
- Job Transfer - Relocation usually means you need to sell to move.
- Relationships - Many partners decide to live together and sell one or the others homes.
- Changes in the Neighborhood - Neighborhoods can change for the worse or better, socially and physically.
- Retirement - Retirement communities attract the retirees for ages over 55 years old.
- Home Improvement Perfection - Many people love the tasks to restoring a home. But it...fix it...sell it
- Cash in Equity - People don't want the money in the house, they want in their bank account.
- Lifestyle Changes - People want something new and want new scenery or want to travel.