If you plan to be in the business of Selling Real Estate in 2012, I suggest that you have your ducks in a row. Not to be negative, but forewarned is forearmed!! We are heading into a very heated election year, we have had the bubble burst and prices continue to drop, and are experiencing, all over the world, the worst economic chaos that this generation of adults has ever seen, yet, there is the possibility of doing great things and having a boom year in Real Estate! If only we have our ducks in a row..... In times of great depression billionaires are born, but they have vision and do not run scared. The educate themselves and are ready for opportunity. For those of us in the Real Estate industry, Selling Real Estate in 2012 can be the same thing. Here are some tips to get you ready for the New Year!
1. Read, listen to the news, and educate yourself on what is happening around you in the world. Everything affects the Real Estate Market.
2. Get a life or business coach. This is not a time to go it alone. A coach will keep you focused and on your mark!
3. If you are not on top of your game tech wise, hire someone, take a class or partner up with someone in the know. Jump in or get left behind!
4. Sharpen your people skills. Both buyers and sellers are more stressed than ever and patience and good listening skills will be a virtue now.
5. Be cheerful and optimistic. Happiness is contagious and people are more likely to do business with someone who encourages rather than discourages.
6. Make a goal board with your life purpose, values, goals for the year and read it daily.
7. Get organized and clear out the clutter. Get a fresh start for the New Year and get it done before Jan 1st so you start fresh.
8. Get creative. Stop doing the same old things if they are not working for you. Come up with something new and exciting. Customers love to see change & it keeps it interesting!
9. Get yourself in good health body mind and spirit wise. Get fresh air, take time to exercise, eat healthy, and take time for you. A healthy you is a better more productive you!
10. When times get tough, or people get out of line, take a breath, remember it is not between you and them, it is between you and God, and then have faith. Think as if all things were happening for you instead of to you and you will get through it all. You only carry with you what YOU decide to carry with you.
11. Love and be loved.
If you can do all of these things, you will have an excellent year Selling Real Estate in 2012. There are always people that need and have to buy and sell and if you have your ducks in a row, you will stand out and be the Agent that they choose to work with. I wish you good luck Selling Real Estate in 2012 and a Happy Healthy, Prosperous New Year as well!
Subscribe to CommentsComment