photo by Katiesftbl
Many of us long for the simpler, quieter life amidst the busy frantic pace that we sometimes find ourselves living. We want to connect with nature and our surroundings and our families. What staging ideas do we have for projecting a "Haven" to prospective buyers?
- Creating a corner reading nook with book and magazine props, a cozy arm chair, soft throw and a footstool
- Fluffy luxurious thirsty towels, candles and flowers in a bathroom
- A game set up to play, a crossword puzzle or Sudoku book
- A bedroom so perfectly pulled together it appears as a feathered nest with plump pillows
- A spotless kitchen with few accessories
These convey: time to read & study, time to indulge, time to play, time to rest, time to enjoy baking and cooking.
The house is clean, painted and in move-in condition. The furniture and accessories hint at what it would be like to live in this Haven. The buyer thinks,"Ah, it is good to be home".