For Bradenton, Parrish, Palmetto, Manatee House Owners Who Can't Make Their Mortgage Payments
Having trouble paying your mortgage? Are you 3, 6, even 9 months behind on payments, or perhaps you're just about to miss your first payment . . .
If you have questions, we have answers:
- Should I move out?
- Should I stop making payments?
- What is "cash for keys"?
- What about filing Bankruptcy?
- Can I do a Short Sale?
- How can I avoid owing a huge Deficiency Judgement?
- How do taxes fit in?
I have helped countless Sarasota and Manatee county homeowners to beat the banks at their own game. I've been involved in the real estate industry for over twenty years, have a law degree from the Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago, am recognized as a distressed property and Short Sale sales expert, and am the Broker/Owner of SaraMana Properties.
I know that it's tough to know who to trust, and I know that there are scammers who ask for large up front fees and give worthless advice. That's why my advice is always FREE, and that's why if I do work with a homeowner I always get the BANK to PAY my fee.
I've Prepared a Free Report for You To Read,
But First See What a Happy Client Has to Say . . .
- You can call me at 941-548-7771 (it's my direct line, so when you get the voice-mail just leave me a message and I WILL get back to you).
- You can email me at john(a)SaraManaProperties.com
I Look Forward to Speaking With You Soon!
CLICK HERE for Your FREE Report!