Found this article on Housingzone.com
In order they are:
1. The Energy Belt- Texas, Oklahoma, the Dakotas, Montana, Louisiana and Wyoming
2. The Agricultural Heartland- Omaha, Des Moines, etc
3. The New Foundry- Southest and along the Texas Corridor connected to Mexico
4. The Technosphere- San Jose-Silicon Valley, Boston and Seattle and other large metro areas
5. The Pacific Northwest- Washington and Oregon
The one that struck me was #2!
What another great reason to move to Omaha, it is flourishing and growing quickly. It's no longer just a cattle town but so much more. With more businesses mean more jobs and where else can you go where you aren't cramped together and there's still a local feeling to it but you also get the big city in the deal.
So come on and move to Omaha we would love to have you!