How about a quick, delicious appetizer to wow your friends, to bring to a SuperBowl Party, or for your own...!
You will Need:
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 pounds large shrimp - peeled and deveined
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together softened butter, olive oil, garlic, shallots, chives, salt, pepper, and paprika; add the shrimp, and toss to coat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook the shrimp as close to the flame as possible for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
- Have some festive toothpicks handy for guests to enjoy!
Remember, Arizona Resource Realty Specializes in REO/Foreclosures in Payson, Prescott, and Show Low areas.
Come visit us on the Web at: MakeTheBankAnOffer.com or resourceaz.com!