The following are Real Questions from a First Time Home Buyer in Jackson TN, and answered by a First Time Home Buyer Specialist, REMAX Agent in Jackson TN, 38305, Greg Gillespie.
There is a special place in MY HEART for FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS, as I believe it is in yours as well. This is what gives me MY PURPOSE, and all the warm fuzzies, that are the benefits of being a PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE AGENT in Jackson TN.
How would YOU answer the following email?: You have just shown these FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS, "THE HOME", and they are seeking YOUR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE on how to proceed.
- I really love the property and am anxious for the kids to see. My husbands step-father is available NEXT SUNDAY (7 days) and wants to come out and crawl under the house, in the attic, check wiring, foundation, etc. I'm also concerned about the central unit and want a friend to look it over. How did YOU feel about the "bones" of the house?
- Do you have anyway of knowing if anyone else is seriously considering it? I have an irrational fear someone will buy it before I get the chance.
- The listing said the house has a warranty. What does that include and how long it is active?
- Did the owners ever live there full time? Is there a way to find out previous utility bills?
- Does the listed square footage include the unfinished basement?
- At this point, are you able to tell us what would be a fair offer?
- We are very interested in knowing an approximate property line?
- Does it seem foolish to buy a home that we find within the first week? I guess we are concerned about acting too quickly. I know we are going to need to pray about this for a few days.
- My husband will not make any decisions without his step dad giving everything a once over. I don't know if we will be able to work out an earlier time, but i can try.
- Inspectors, assessors, surveys all sound very expensive. Who pays for all these things? How and when?
- Other than meeting with your mortgage broker on Monday, what else do you recommend we do for now?
I would like each of you to take a question 1-11.. I would like YOU to answer it if it was your FIRST TIME HOME BUYER, that you had just met and showed a couple of homes to. These FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS came as an internet lead that you have never met before. Put YOUR best foot forward and try to answer to the best of YOUR abilities, and to accomplish the following:
- Do not provide legal, accounting, or other professional advice, that requires additional licensing
- Minimize buyers remorse as they complete their transaction
- Must give positive reinforcement in THEIR decisions, in BUYING their FIRST HOME.
Good Luck! with Real Quetions from FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS IN Jackson TN