Tennessee VA Home Loan - It is an honor when I get the opportunity to help U.S. military veterans and their family purchase a new Tennessee home together. Providing great care and service throughout the home loan process is the best way that I can say , “Thank You” to our U.S. Veterans.
The Benefits of using the VA Home Loan Program
(1) Zero Down Payment
(2) No Mortgage Insurance
(3) 640 Minimum Credit Score
(4) Relaxed Underwriting Guidelines
5 Easy Steps To A Tennessee VA Home Loan
1. Obtain a Certificate of Eligibilty (We can help if you do not have your your VA Form 26-1880)
2. Fax a copy of your DD 214 to the Bill McDonald Team
3. Get VA Pre-Approved Bill McDonald
4. Contact your Realtor to begin looking at homes in your price range (If you would like, I would be happy to refer a great VA agent).
5. Order an appraisal from VA (this is done by Bill McDonald and his team).
6. Bill & his team closes the loan in 30 days or less, and you move into your new HOME!
Items Needed To Process Your VA Loan Approval
1. Social Security number
2. Home addresses for the past two years
3. Names and addresses of your employers for past two years
4. Your current gross monthly income
5. Names, addresses, account #’s and balances on all checking and savings accounts
6. Names, addresses, account #’s, balances and monthly payments on all open loans
7. Addresses and loan information of other real estate owned
8. Certificate of Eligibility and DD214, (for veterans only)
9. W2’s for the past two years and most recent 2 check stubs
10. For self-employed , you will need to provide personal tax returns for the past two years, current income statement and profit/loss statement for the business
Though the process can involve a lot of paperwork, it is important to know that me and my team are equipped to take ALL of the stress and headaches out of this process, so let us assist you as much as we can.
We are a direct lender with the Dept. of VA, so we are able to ensure that you receive the best service, communication, rates, and very importantly, a timely closing. So sit back, relax, and let us take care of you! Because in the end, this is not just a house, it’s your HOME. Welcome HOME!