Underwater on Your Mortgage? Our NEW program can help!
With the new Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) loan, you may be able to refinance no matter how upside-down your mortgage is!
Please visit my new HARP website for detailed information.
Are you worried about making your payments? Would you like to have more cash in your pocket every month? Do you want to try to pay off your loan quicker?
Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae have adopted changes to the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) and you may be eligible to take advantage of these changes. If you currently have a mortgage held by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, the HARP II refinance loan can help you lower your interest rate, decrease your monthly payments and help you start turning your finances around.
- Appraisals may be waived
- No LTV/CLTV restrictions on fixed-rate loans of 30 years or less
- No occupancy restrictions. Owner Occupied, Second/Vacation Homes and Investment properties are ok
- Only 620 FICO required
- Loan was sold to Fannie or Freddie before June 1, 2009
If your mortgage is owned or guaranteed by either Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae, you may be eligible to refinance your mortgage under the enhanced and expanded provisions of HARP. The refinance must benefit you in one of four ways:
- Reduction in the borrower's monthly principal and interest payment
- Reduction in the interest rate
- Reduction in the amortization term
- Movement to a more stable product (i.e., interest-only to fully amortizing, ARM to fixed, 30-year to 15-year, etc.)
If you have a Fannie Mae- or Freddie Mac-owned home loan, call me today. I’m here to help make sure you have a home financing program that works for YOU. Let’s see if the HARP II loan is the solution you’ve been looking for!
You can determine whether your mortgage is owned by either Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae by checking the following websites: