I've selected Brett Ellis, George Souto and Angus Woodbury as my memers.
1. I appeared on the Evening News with Dan Rather and was interviewed about a Gypsy Moth invasion in Connecticut.
2. I love politics!!! I am a local elected official and served as campaign chairman to our current mayor. The photo on this blog is my photo taken with Governor John Rowland of CT who is now in prison. Really. (Ok, I could have used the one with Laura Bush but that wouldn't have been nearly as funny.)
3. I have attended 11 Clay Aiken concerts and consider myself a "Claymate". (No snickering please.)
4. I am the leader (affectionately knows as Mom) of the Cyberprofessionals - a technology group who meets twice a year, around the country. (Membership info at the CP site linked here.)
5. I will be speaking on a panel at the Annual RE/MAX Convention in March about .....you guessed it...BLOGGING FOR FUN AND PROFIT!!!