I stole this first part from Maureen Francis:
Jay memed me today. I am supposed to tell you 5 things you don't know about me and then I get to tag 3 of you to go do the same. Jay's doing a wrap up when we are done.
So, here I go with 5 pieces of trivial stuff about Maureen Francis. oooops Maureen McCabe. Isn't that sorta how Kristal's plagiarizer got caught?
1. I don't know left from right unless I hold my hands up. North, south, east and west are easier for me... until it's cloudy or it get's darkkkkk. Oooooh... that brings up number two.
2. I am scared of the dark. My eyes usually shut closed tight and I freeze if the lights go out or if I walk into someplace dark. I get scared out in the country because it is darker... I like a nice suburban glow... I have backpacked, camped out under the stars (no tent)... but I am scared of the dark.
3. I often wear children's shoes, boys or girls......
4. I grew up a brunette in a family of red heads. Clairol and I changed all that...actually I have gone back and forth but it's been red for over a decade now...Of six kid, four red heads, I have a brother who has brown hair... he's never once dyed it.
5. This could explain everything about me, my parents are cousins. Not first or even second... two brothers came over from Ireland... generations later shirt tail relatives were married, totally legal... totally safe other than red headed kids with freakishly small feet.
I tag Lenn Harley, Elaine Reese and Scott... I need someone named Scott to go with my title.... hmmmmm
How do we know when we are done for Jay to do a wrap up?
edit there is a list on Jay's blog... and I like many others am meming (?) tagging three more.
1. Chris Drayer (Chris is the one in the picture with the baseball hat), MF told me so.
2. Teri Lussier