I've been tagged by Maureen McCabe and in the spirit of boring everyone with stuff you never really wanted to know about me, I reveal the following.
1. I don't like to drive in the dark. The last time I did I ran smack into a very large deer and the deer lost. I'm not afraid of the dark as 'some' folks are, I just don't like to drive in the dark, so folks come to my house, hopefully before dark.
2. I am a competitive animal. I once competed in Skeet and Trap and held 7 state championships. I don't know how to give up. Folks wonder where I get my determination when faced with all of that copyright litigation. I told my lawyer that they don't know what they're dealing with when they take on a trap shooter. If you can be a trap champion, you can win at anything you set your mind to do.
Confession. Photo is 28 years old. I still have a house full of trophies.
3. I hate housework. I take no pride in clean floors, dust free furniture, neatly folded laundry or well organized closets or a neatly trimmed lawn. I sell an extra house every year and devote the money to paying folks to do that stuff for me. I have a tremendous respect for folks who clean things, fix things, make things work, build things or maintain things. They are my heros, after military folks, firemen and policemen.
4. I have absolutely no interest in clothes and everything I wear is denim or sweats. Except my Gucci bags.
5. I secretly prepared for a career in real estate by raising five children. Raise five children and you're prepard for anything.
I now tag three Active Rain friends to carry the torch; Gena Riede, Fred Light and Judith Clausen.
Gena Riede is a prolific Rainer.
Fred Light is going to teach me how to make wonderful videos.
Judith Clausen is a lovely Rainer who practices real estate the way it was meant to be.
As Maureen asked: How do we know when we are done for Jay to do a wrap up? Also, how do we know we are not tagging the same folks. There is no list.