Wow , a new blogging tool of "Meme" and to think that Mary McKnight started this whole thing. On second thought it has its merits...just another way of getting to know folks a little bit better than we did before. I can't wait to read everyone's 5 choice items that they have decided to share with all of us.
It seems that both Ann Cummings and Lenn Harley both tagged me in our MEME Active Rain Community Meme Fest. Since I was tagged twice, does that mean double the trouble? What fun it is to be tagged and then to think of 5 things or is it 10 things that no one knows about me, that I can actually share. Well let's see...hmmmmmmmm
- Spanish was my 1st language. My Dad was a Geologist and we moved to Caracas, Venezuela when I was 2. My nanny and the school I attended only spoke Spanish. Didn't learn English until coming back to the U.S. in 2nd grade. No, I don't speak Spanish, now. Understand quite a bit but speak it as a child. English was VERY difficult to learn!
- I was born in Seattle, WA, moved to Houston, TX, Caracas, Venezuela, San Antonio, TX, Lafayette, LA, Denver CO, Walnut Creek, CA and now in Elk Grove, CA
- My Grandfather's Grandfather invented the Gatling Gun
- My Grandmother's Great Granfather was Zachary Taylor
- I was a ballerina for 16 years. Was a member of Denver Civic Ballet and was a guest dancer with ABT of NY
- I was a Debutant and came out in Denver, CO
- Fell in the bathtub while standing and shaving my leg during an earthquake while living in Walnut Creek and broke my leg
- I have two girls age 34 and 26
- 3 lovely Grandchildren, Anthony age 5, Gianna age 3 and Little Ava just 3 months
- And I too, like Lenn Harley, do not like driving at night. It's an age thing, I think.
I think that I will end it here with 10 things about me that no one in AR knows and throw the ball or rather tag...
and I'm throwing another into the loop since I had to write 10 things instead of 5
so that you can learn 5 new things about each of them. Now, I need to figure out what I'm taking to Hawaii.