Things to see and do around Rowayton.
Rowayton Seafood & the restaurant you will not see the market menu on the website but it is the same seafood as the restaurant on a simpler level but get take out from the fishmarket window and eat outside on the picnic tables by the boats, 1 hour before sunset is a perfect time, bring your own beer. Valet Parking through the guy a couple of bucks or park 4 blocks away down behind the post office (public parking)
Sails is the second restaurant in town, $25-30 entree's same as the Restaurant at Rowayton Seafood.
Rowayton pizza has outdoor sitting and on the weekends sometimes live music by the local college kids.
Brendan's 101 great ice cream and sandwich, breakfast & coffee
Rowayton Market professional chef, great food, deck in back over 5 mile river the spot for breakfast and lunch.
The Norwalk Seaport Association runs the Ferry service to Sheffield Island from Memorial Day thru to Labor Day. On the island is the 1868 Sheffield Island Lighthouse, bird watching and clambakes. Reservation recommended go to website for more information.
The town beaches require a pass to get in. Rowayaton's Bayley Beach Park has BBQ's and picnic talbes, a great place to spend the day, I would recommend to go early on the weekends otherwise you might not get a bbq. here is the link for that....http://www.rowaytonct.com/bayleybeach.html
Let me know when you are in town, we can grab a cup of coffee ~ Dave.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapterHBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.