I signed on this morning and discovered that Teresa Boardman had memed me. So, let me think, five things you likely wouldn't know about me . . .
- My house is pretty much floor to ceiling books. With boxes of more books in the attic. And in the storage locker. My husband and I, when we got married almost 35 years ago, each brought 19 boxes of paperbacks to the marriage. They breed, you know. ;-)
- I'm a fourth-generation Texan through all four grandparents (we were here before it was Texas), and qualify for the Daughters of the Republic of Texas via San Jacinto, Daughters of the Confederacy, and the DAR through a horse.
- I collect quilts, Amish by preference (love the vibrant colors!), and have a beautiful Hmong/Amish collaboration quilt in my collection.
- I've been bellydancing (amateur, not professional) for about 30 years now, off and on.
- I make a mean Margarita and am something of a Margarita purist (3 parts Tequilla, Patron Silver by choice; 1 part Cointreau; 1 part fresh-squeezed lime juice) and get unreasonably incensed as fruit 'ritas - great drinks, call 'em something else! ;-)
I hereby meme tag:
Tag, you're it!