A CASE STUDY IN VIRAL SOCIAL CONTESTS.
seenBEST Web Design is currently running a Show Me the Money! contest.
The Goal: Increase social metrics (+1, Page Likes), social connections, and backlinks for on-page SEO.
The Offering: Something appealing to just about everyone ($100 in cash) to encourage participation.
Best Case Scenario: The sharing goes viral and results in viral growth due to participation/sharing.
Starting Monday we will begin the process of driving targeted traffic to the page.
Making it Work for You:
When done correctly, contests that use social media for distribution are a great way to increase visibility for your Real Estate business. In our example, we have put together a website page and have used modern tools to blend together sharing on both Google+ and Facebook.
When done from within Social Media itself, your reach is limited. Hosting your content on an external website page allows you to blend together multiple social networks for a single contest.
seenBEST Web Design can help you get a social contest off the ground in a number of ways:
- Help you brand the contest with a memorable theme
- Develop a landing page for your contest on an existing website (or create a new website page for you)
- Tie together various social tools into a single package (Google+, Facebook, Twitter)
- Drive affordable yet targeted and effective traffic at your contest page to get involvement
- Track results
- Offer something of value to your existing clients through Social Media and Email Newsletter
- Link it directly to your lead generation website and tie it into your existing social channels
- Provide them a way to share it with their own network of friends and family
- You expand your connection base to people you didn't already know
- Use those new social connections! Post property updates and industry specific information to social media for increased brand awareness
Contest website example page: http://www.seenbest-web-design.com/show-me-the-money.php