Top 5 questions to ask a Real Estate Broker before hiring them to sell your home. In todays market its important that you do your research on a real estate broker so you know exactly what your paying for. Experience is vital with todays tough market conditions and falling short of expectations will and can derail a sales transaction.
1. Ask your Broker to show you what their business was last year and how many sales they’ve done in your community. This will show you that they are fulltime and not a weekend Broker.
2. Ask your Broker to provide Professional Photography- NAR (National Assoc. of Realtors) 92% of Buyers go to the internet to search for homes… it will make a BIG difference.
3. Ask your Broker to show you what type of cont. education or specializations they might have to assist your needs. I.e. you’re not going to hire a Broker that specializes in selling manufactured homes to sell your waterfront home, right?
4. Ask your Broker what your local market is doing and see if they know much about your area.
5. Ask your Broker what their marketing / internet presence is like?
What other questions would you suggest, or have had to ask a real estate Broker when deciding to sell / list your home for sale?