More Than 10 Reasons to Live in the Greencroft Community of Hunt Valley.
There is a beautiful home at 1 Clipping Tree Lane and there are at least 10 reasons to live in Greencroft...an Exclusive Hunt Valley Neighborhood
What is so special about Greencroft? Who better to ask than the present owners?
From the sellers perspective
'- We knew right away that One Clipping Tree Lane was our perfect home. It was just what we were looking for and it met our criteria. This contemporary home was large enough for our children, our hobbies and it is perfect for the way we entertain. The style is both practical and exciting with custom finishes and built with superb quality.
-We love our lot, over two acres, with plenty of lawn and trees in the back yard. We are sure this is the best neighborhood in the Hunt Valley area.
-We love our community pool with lifeguard that is super safe for small children and active adults.
- Driving into the neighborhood feels majestic and exclusive. We are very proud living in Greencroft and love the comments when friends and relatives visit. So many people have never heard of this hidden gem.
-Greencroft Community has only 88 custom homes and pride of ownership is abundant in the rolling lawns and beautiful curb appeal of the relaxing neighborhood.
-This is a hidden, secluded bit of paradise that is so close to everything! We are five minutes to Wegmans, fine restaurant's, I-83 and 695, shopping at Hunt Valley Mall and... Oregon Ridge is right around the corner.
- We love to exercise and feel safe biking, jogging and walking along these tree lined streets.'
The sellers continued with more reasons.
- 'We rarely go away since living here is like being on vacation year round.
-We love the open spaces with creeks to hike, a bit of fishing and we can even use a canoe because Greencroft backs up to Western Run!
- We have excellent cell phone reception!
And from the children's view...
-We get to decorate our bikes, our wagons, Daddy's riding lawnmower and ourselves for our July 4th parade. After the parade we have yummy ice cream at the pool.
-The Easter egg hunt is fun for us.
- On Halloween we get to ride the Hay Wagon Taxi pulled by a big tractor.
- We love the way our neighborhood looks with all the holiday lights.
- Our friends love to come to our house and explore the streams, catch cray fish, climb in our tree house and go swimming at the pool. There are lots of pool toys to play with. Our house is better than any summer camp!
More than 10 Reasons to Live in the Greencroft Community of Hunt Valley
Please call me about this 2 story contemporary in Greencroft.
Subscribe to CommentsComment