What do Kitchens and Eggs have in common?
When you're trying to sell your home, they really can have a lot in common.
There are times when you visit a homeowner who is trying to sell their home and there home looks like a "Scrambled Egg"; everything is higgledy-piggledy, messy and not flowing but, all chopped up. It can go far beyond just the Kitchen too. I can understand how our lives are so busy and sometimes trying to keep everything in our homes in order, can be quite challenging between working, caring for children and perhaps parents, there sometimes just isn't isn't enough time left for the home. However, when you're trying to sell your home and presenting it as a "Scrambled Egg" isn't going to get you the top dollar and it will be difficult to attract an interested Buyer.
So what can be done to bring your home all together? How about these simple tips:
- Clean, clean, clean and then clean.
- Make sure your furniture is arranged for a Buyer to be able to walk easily through your home.
- Keep the dishes washed and out of the sink and off the countertops.
- Keep your Kitchen countertops clutter free with only your daily used appliances out such as Coffee pot, teapot, etc
- Do the same de-cluttering of your Bathroom countertops ... just have decorative items out. Hide those tooth brushes.
- Towels folded and hung nicely.
- Beds made nicely.
- Keep clothes in closet or in dirty hamper hid away.
- Are your closets overstuffed? Empty them out so it doesn't look like your home lacks storage
- Open the blinds and curtains. Let there be light.
- Whatever else you think will make your home shine
Now if you do all of this above, your Kitchen and the rest of your home can come out looking like the next type of Egg, the "Sunny Side Up Egg"; orderly, shiny, bright, flowing just right.
Keep your home Like the "Sunny Side Up Egg" and you'll have a much better chance of attracting Buyers and selling your home for Top Dollar; any Sellers desire, I know.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
- Topic: Home Selling
- Addicted to Active Rain
- All Things Florida
- Bartender, Make it a Double
- Keller Williams 'Rainers