In case you don't know why this post is here, or you're wondering just what a meme is, check out this page!
Here are five things you don't know about me:
1. The riskiest thing I've ever done (in my opinion, anyway) was a tandem sky dive. I LOVED it!
2. I have a 20 year old cat - didn't really seem that amazing until I mentioned it to the checker at the pet shop who paused for a moment, then said: "It's weird to think that your cat is older than I am!"
3. My BuildRealEstateResults.com website usually appears on the first page of Google for the search term: real estate marketing - out of about 80 Million sites.
4. I started my career as a support rep at Xerox for a typewriter-based word processor. Its big claim to fame was "Margin Control", which meant that it would automatically enter a "carriage return" when you reached the end of a line. The funniest question I ever got from a customer was about how the equipment handled dictation. He wondered where the microphone was. Guess he was just ahead of his time.
5. I'm certified as a forklift operator. But, it's been a while, so don't call me if you need to move any heavy objects!