Up until now I was wondering what I was going to post next!! Thanks for giving me a topic.
1) I was born in Dinuba California and moved to Lewiston, Idaho when I was 3 years old. I am an only child, my parents were in their mid 40's when they had me and I grew up in an old fashioned environment... my Dad worked, Mom stayed home and took care of me and the house.
2) I love to play the fiddle!! I play mostly old time fiddle tunes, but recently had taken an interest in Celtic. I am trying to find an instructor here in the valley but have had no luck. I'm an okay fiddler, but I think with the right direction I could be really good.
3) I love 80's music, especially the hair bands like Ratt, Motley Crue, and Poison... I graduated from high school in 1987. I got to see ZZ Top in concert in the 80's which was "totally Awesome" In high school, you could regularly hear me say "Like oh, my God!!" or " Gag me"..I had big hair, and wore a cute polka dotted mini....too bad I don't have a digital photo to share...HA!
4) At one time I wanted to be a fitness model. I worked out 6 days a week, drank protein shakes, and would not even dream of eating a donut. Well, I am back to reality..I work, I pick up the kid, take care of my house, and eat those nasty donuts that are at the office on a regular basis. I still love to exercise but never can find the time.
5) I never learned to swim. My Dad told me when I was a kid to stay away from the water or I'd drown..so I didn't go in. If I get in water that is over waist high I panic!