Woodbury MN year end 2011 (Jan thru Dec) housing statistics for both zip codes 55125 and 55129 show a continued drop in overall sale prices and a slight up tick to Days on Market Until Sale. A positive is that the overall number of Woodbury homes for sale declined significantly placing the Woodbury MN housing market in what is considered a balanced market. A balanced market is considered when the total monthly supply of homes for sale is between 5 - 6 months. The current monthly supply of homes for sale in Woodbury as of the end of December was 5.8. Keep an eye on this statistic as we move into the 2012 market in terms of the median sales price, and the average sales price of homes.
- Median Sales Price dropped -9.9% to $219,700
- Average Sales Price dropped -9.1% to $236,585
- Average Price Per Square Feet dropped -6.4% to $98
- Days on Market Until Sale went up 3.7% to 135 days
- Monthly Supply of Homes for Sale went down 5.1% to 5.8 months
- Homes for Sale as end of December was 459 down -12.5%
* Data for this post was researched from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors
Follow the Durham Executive Group's blog for ongoing Woodbury MN housing statistics. Whether you are a home seller or a home buyer stay informed and current about what is happening in Woodbury MN.