10 reasons to live in Colonial Village and the perfect home located at
7014 Deerfield Road in Pikesville, MD 21208.
This Colonial Village home at 7014 Deerfield is a wonderful Brick home with a two story addition.
There have been numerous updates in the last five years including the roof, hot water heater, the furnace with 3 zone heating, central air, all wood floors, level back yard with privacy fence, large shed and a first floor laundry room.
Another den (or bedroom) on the main level, a half bath, plus a large living room with fireplace and separate dining room make this a very livable home. There is also a huge master bedroom and bath plus 2 walk in closets
This finished lower level space has easy to care for laminate flooring, a workshop, updated electric, extra utility sink, outside entrance and half bath. Does this Sound like the making of a "mancave"?
10 reasons to live in Colonial Village.
1. Colonial Village is in Pikesville close to shopping and numerous grocery stores including the Gucci Giant, Rite Aid, Target, and soon... a new Walgreens.
2. Colonial Village is in Baltimore County with Pikesville High School
3. Colonial Village has easy access to Baltimore Beltway 695 and I 83 to get to downtown Baltimore.
5. Colonial Village is only minutes to the Subway
6. Colonial Village is mostly colonial homes...thus the name.
7. Colonial Village is a pocket area of affordable single family homes.
8. Colonial Village is mainly comprised of one way streets, sidewalks and trees.
9. Colonial Village has an annual dumpster day, Halloween festivities, fourth of July parade.
10. Colonial Village has an active neighborhood association, close to the school's playground and very friendly neighbors.
Colonial Village has the perfect home located at
7014 Deerfield Rd in Pikesville, MD 21208.