Let's see... Five things that others ActiveRain wouldn't know about me. Hmmmm...
- I'm a shade more than six feet tall.
- I failed Geometry in high school (I know!)
- My first job was as a handy-kid when my Mom put and ad in the paper "Will do anything for $$$" Jobs included mowing grass, pulling weeds, and cleaning homes. (how times have changed!)
- My parents worked in opposite wings of the Wrigley Bldg in Chicago, and from time-to-time I would taxi to them and we would go eat at the Billy Goat Tavern in and Lower Drive. The movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" is like my own photo album. ;)
- The job I had as Disney was as a character. I was Goofy, Tigger, Big Bad Wolf, Queen of Hearts... you know, the big guys. The most valuable lesson I learned was this: Everything I do and say, and even everything I think of doing and saying, has an immeasurable effect on the people around me. So when it comes time to do and say, I try my best to take great care with it.