In real estate brokerage jargon, a Handyman Special is a property that is in need of repair, a fixer-upper. The implication is that the property is a bargain for someone who can accomplish the repairs economically.
If you're looking for Handyman Special Homes in Lacey Twp (Lanoka Harbor & Forked River), look no further:
- Details: CIRCLE DR, FORKED RIVER, NJ - $120,000
- Details: LAKESIDE DR, FORKED RIVER, NJ - $139,838
- Details: NAUTILUS BLVD, FORKED RIVER, NJ - $149,900
- Details: LAKE BARNEGAT DR N, FORKED RIVER, NJ - $155,000
- Details: FLEETWOOD DR, FORKED RIVER, NJ - $159,900
- Details: CLAIRMORE AVE, LANOKA HARBOR, NJ - $170,000
- Details: CHELSEA ST, FORKED RIVER, NJ - $175,000
- Details: NANTUCKET RD, FORKED RIVER, NJ - $179,000
Wondering how you can purchase a Handyman Special Home in Lacey Twp AND afford to renovate?
Whether the improvements you envision are large or small, necessary or optional, a "Purchase & Renovate" mortgage can help you explore renovation loan options.
- Potentially higher loan amount. Your loan is based on the property value after renovation, instead of its current value.
- Lower interest rate. First mortgage rates can typically be lower than second mortgage and credit card rates, which can help reduce renovation financing costs.
- Lower monthly payments. Financing your mortgage and renovation simultaneously spreads improvement costs throughout the term of your loan.
- Tax deductible interest.1 The interest on your renovation costs are part of your first mortgage.
- No delay. You can begin your renovation immediately after closing.
- Simplicity: There's only one application, one set of fees, and one monthly payment.