Stamford, Ct. Year End Real Estate Report 2012.
Stamford, Connecticut Year End Real Estate Report for 2012 on single family homes compared to 2011.
Stamford is following the real estate market trend of lower Fairfield County in that more single family dwellings have sold in 2012 to that of 2011 but with the average price being about flat.
From 2011 the number of single family homes sold in Stamford is up 13.5% and with the average sold price of at $555,000 up $20,000 (3.74%) from the previous year. Please view charts below for more market trends from 2012.
For more lower Fairfield County, Ct. real estate market report click on links below:
Stamford is the fourth largest city in Connecticut with a population of 122,643 (2010census), the city covers 52.1 square miles with 37.7 being land. Stamford is a 45 minute train ride (non-stop) on Metro-North to Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan.
Currently the number of single family homes for sale in Stamford is at 312 with the lowest at $189,900 and up to $18,900,000 and 267 Condominiums for sale.
If you would like to sign up for the WPSIR real estate e-mail newsletter please send request to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and mention if you like the:
- Town monthly newsletter & statistics ~ specify towns.
- And/or the Fairfield County quarterly update.
To view past newsletters go to http://www.williampitt.com/eng and visit “LOCAL MARKET TRENDS” section.
Median Price: is half are below, half are above
Average Price: are all sold prices are added together into a sum; the sum is then divided by the number of houses that sold.
*The statistics presented in Market Tracker are compiled monthly based on figures and data generated by CML MLS. Due to possible reporting inconsistencies, Days on Market (DOM), average prices and rates of appreciation should be used to analyze trends only. Property and statistical data is derived from CML MLS is solely for your personal, non-commercial use in buying or selling a property and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified. All representations and warranties regarding the information are disclaimed. Reproduction or any other use is prohibited.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.