Williamson County real estate sales for December 2011 were up 20 percent compared to the same month last year, with the median price of sold homes being flat at $365,900 and days on market at 102 days. The biggest concern for buyers of Williamson county real estate is the shrinking availability of homes with inventory decreasing from 1922 last year to 1745 this year. Franklin homesare down to a five month absorption rate, as well as Brentwood homes. Spring Hill is still lagging behind a little with a 7 month absorption rate and Nolensville is down to 4.5 months.
- 265 Williamson county real estate closings for December 2011 compared to 220 last year, and 203 in 2009,
- the median sales price for Williamson county real estate was $365,900 compared to $366,700 last year
- inventory levels for Williamson county real estate decrease from 1922 last year to 1745 this year
- average days on market was 102 days for homes and 119 day for williamson county condos
For a further breakdown of are sales of Williamson county real estate here is the data
- Brentwood real estate 59 closings with 52 pending and an average price of $585,693
- Fairview real estate 8 closings with 9 pending and average price of $205,988
- Franklin real estate 128 closings with 92 pending averaging $431,758
- Nolensville real estate 22 closings with 20 pending average $340,958
- Spring Hill real estate 24 closings at $243,241 with 25 pending
- Thompsons station 18 sold at $214,434 with 20 pending
My analysis is that the better homes in Brentwood and Franklin get purchased quickly, expecially in the more afforable price ranges, and now the sales in Nolensville and Spring Hill are picking up because they are more affordable than home in Franklin and Brentwood. If you are planning to buy or build a Williamson county home, be sure that you work with a good buyers agent who knows the area. It will save you money up front and maximize your investment for years to come. Search for Williamson county real estate here
For the most-up-to-date information on Williamson County real estate values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Williamson County MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Williamson County are posted.
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region. If you are interested in foreclosure homes including pre-foreclosures, short sales, REO properties, bank owned properties and other types of foreclosure properties, then we can assist you. If you’re searching for Nashville foreclosures in Williamson county or neighboring communities, then we invite you to view the listings in this or any of the Nashville popular subdivisions on our site. And if you’re searching for condos or townhomes for sale in the Nashville area, feel free to browse our updated listings of Nashville condos, townhouses, townhomes, lofts on our site. information on this page is based on information on real estate for sale in Williamson County per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.