This is hard this early in the morning. Plus, I have to get the Stooges out the door for their trip.
1. I cut off one of my big toes by accident when I was a toddler. It was successfully reattached, however, I have no memory of the incident. Monster Meme Madness I then, apparently, "Broke it off" a few days later trying to set an all-time super-star record of jumping down several steps and "landing it".
2. I do not look like any of my siblings. I swear I'm adopted. I am the only girl in the family for generations. Oddly, I'm a tomboy. I compete with all the boys in sports, activities and the Running and Limping Club.
3. I'm using the extra teeth thing again. They happened to be wisdom teeth, so I feel they should be exploited. There are 5 of them. Tada!
4. I started driving when I was 8 years old. Farm. I didn't get a license until I was 17. The village Barney Fife busted me and threatened to take me "downtown" if I didn't get one in a week. This was downtown: Book her Dano!
5. I collect antique clocks and have serious time issues with anyone that is late, even a minute. It makes me insane that anyone would be so disrespectful of a commodity that can never be replenished. Speaking of which...
My bonus Meme is my maiden name: Fasching - I'll let the German's comment on that one.