I don't know if everyone realizes how big this is! Congratulations Everyone At Active Rain that has been writing content for the web! More importantly, Matt, Caleb and Ben for creating this platform for us to be part of the biggest story of 2006 -- Web 2.0. YouTube, Blogging are just some aspects of this phenomenon.
Active Rain is a pioneer in this whole new world, and each member of this community is on the cutting edge of technology. Read more about it at Time Magazine Cover Article.
Reading through the magazine, a short piece from Steve Johnson "It's About Us" struck me as how we will benefit from this technology. How as Realtors we now have a method to share our knowledge and that "Every successful neighborhood has always had its mavens and connectors, the true experts of the sidewalk, the playground and the backyard barbecue. But that local knowledge has been limited historically to the personal contact of word-of-mouth. Now, on the Web, it has a megaphone. "
Everyone -- Take a moment and think about it... The biggest media giant in the world just put a giant GOLD star on what we are doing!
Colleen Kulikowski is your Western New York Real Estate Expert focusing on Buffalo and Niagara Falls neighborhoods of Western New York. If you are on Twitter, please follow me... If you enjoyed this post by your Buffalo & Niagara Falls Home Sales Expert, make sure you subscribe to our RSS feed!
General Real Estate Articles written by Colleen Kulikowski:
- Attention Buyers - now is the time...
- It's 11pm -- Do you know where your Realtor is?
- Attention Florida Home Purchasers
- How to Avoid The Dark Side of Real Estate
- Looking for that Reason To Move to Florida? Here are a Few....
- Time Magazine Just Named YOU Person of the Year
- Should I Purchase A Wood Frame Home In Florida?
- Florida Residents - Home Owner Web Resources
- Traditional Media vs. Blogging
- Attention Florida Home Buyers!
- There Back - Condo Comandos!
- What Part Of...
- For Sale By Owners - Something to Think About