Well I was very surprised to receive the message that Chris Tesch had memed me.
1. I was born and raised on the East side of Detroit, Michigan and graduated from Denby High School. To the right is a picture of the neighborhood I grew up in now! A very sad sight and most of the homes that were on my street, including mine are gone. (This house was two doors away from where mine once sat.)
2. When I was in my teens, I worked for a music company called Grinnell Brothers. It was probably my most favorite job (until I started Real Estate) because I love music so much! (I know how to play the violin, guitar and piano.)
3. When I was in Jr. High my idol was Rod Stewart. At the time, I thought it would be really cool to have a Rod Stewart hair cut and so I got one. Needless to say, I received A LOT of feedback about that hair cut and decided not to do it again. (Hummm, can't understand why people made fun of me?!?!?!?
4. I have two grown daughters, Heather and Erin, two stepsons, Joe and James, one step-daughter, Amber and 5 step-grandchildren, Celsey, Andrew, Jared, Jacob and Jenna.
5. I like to craft! I know how to quilt, crazy-quilt, paint, scrapbook, stain-glass, etc.etc. etc. Again, I don't get much time to do it, but do enjoy creating things with my hands.