Portland-area Sellers ~ Don't Wait to Stage your Home! The best offers usually come in the first couple of weeks. Waiting to "see how it goes" before properly preparing your home for selling will lengthen market time and cost you lost opportunities when buyers are disappointed that your property isn't "move-in ready." We can help!
For a cost-effective home staging consultation contact Room Solutions Staging. Our average Days on Market for the year 2011 was just 29 Days -- compared to the Portland average of 140 Days.
Home Staging Tips in Palm Beach County- Waiting to See How It Goes Before You Stage? Here Are 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t.
I run into this all of the time when I speak with Realtors... they have your home listed and are doing everything they can to get it sold for you. They’ve done their research and have suggested the best List Price for your home based on the market, your competition, location and condition of your home.
There are items regarding condition that your Realtor feels need to be addressed to give your home the best chance of selling but you’d rather wait a month to see what happens.
What are you waiting for? Now is NOT the time to Wait and See........
6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Wait to Stage:
1. A Newly Listed Home is like a loaf of fresh bread... it begins to get stale the longer it sits there.
2. What you invest in staging and preparation will be far less than that first price reduction you’re asked to give.
3. The “What’s wrong with it?” cloud begins to form over your house.
4. The longer it sits, the longer you “get” to make sure your home is “Show Ready” every day!
5. Every day your house sits on the market it’s costing you money... your mortgage, utilities, insurance..... and preventing you from moving on.
6. Your first and best chance at getting a showing appointment is via your MLS listing and the photos that accompany it. Studies have shown that 90+% of Buyers begin their search on the Internet. Are you willing to rule out such a huge portion of Buyers because of your MLS photos?
So tell me again... why are you waiting to Stage your house?