La Jolla California Total Number Of Homes Sold For 2011 (January-2012)
The toal number of resale single family homes in La Jolla for 2011 was 271 and the number of condos and townhouses was 277. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the La Jolla single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
La Jolla Single Family Homes
- January, 2011: La Jolla Homes for Sale: 223 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- January, 2011: La Jolla Months of Inventory: 10
- December, 2011: La Jolla Median Home Price $1,420,000; 21% lowerer than December, 2010
- December, 2011: La Jolla Homes Sold: 23; 4% lower than December, 2010
La Jolla Condos and Townhomes
- January, 2011: La Jolla Condos for Sale: 174 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- January, 2011: La Jolla Months of Inventory (Condos): 8.8
- December, 2011: La Jolla Median Condo Price: $525,000; 6% higher than December, 2010
- December, 2011: La Jolla Condos Sold: 28; 27% higher than December, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 23 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The La Jolla North County Real Estate Report and the 2-4 Unit Statistical Review any time.
Thank you for your patronage!
La Jolla Realtor®