Congratulations go out to two cities in the Saddleback Valley that received honors from the QC Press as being in the in the Top 10 Safest Cities in the Nation. (YEAH!)
Mission Viejo ranked #1 safest city in the nation. With a population of 98,483 it had the lowest crime rate during 2006 for cities with populations of 75,000 of more. Mission Viejo has consistently been one of the top 10 cities since the Safest City Awards began 14 years ago.
The second city in the valley that was awarded was Lake Forest. It was listed as the 10th safest city in the nation out of 378 cities.
Both Mission Viejo and Lake Forest are located in South Orange County California. Both cities are family-oriented communities, with outstanding schoolsand more the 50 parks, numerous recreation centers and an outstanding business climate. One such stand out recreation facility in Mission Viejo has to be the Lake which you will want to check out. Lake Forest recently went through a complete area renovation which provides residents with access to improved shopping, restaurants and entertainment facilities.
We should also mention the city of Irvine as it came in 11th just behind the city of Lake Forest. As with Mission Viejo, both Lake Forest and Irvine consistently rank in the top 10!
The rankings of the safest and most dangerous cities are calculated using six basic crime categories: murder, rape, robbery, aggravated assaults, burglary and motor vehicle theft. The rankings include all cities of at least 75,000 residents that reported crime data to the FBI.
We are truly Blessed living here!
Kelly Turbevilleis one of South Orange County premier Realtors® focusing in the Saddleback Valley and the communities of Lake Forest, Portola Hills, Foothill Ranch, Trabuco Canyon, Mission Viejo and Rancho Santa Margarita. Whether she's helping a first time buyer accomplish the goal of homeownership, or coaching a homeowner on how to use their equity to step up into a newer home or use it to buy an investment property or finding exclusive properties for the high end consumer. Kelly is committed to making it happen. So if you're considering selling or buying a home in Saddleback Valley, contact Kelly to schedule a free consultation. Whatever your dream, with Kelly at your side, It's Possible!
Check out these other great Articles by Kelly:
- Saddleback Schools Honored By Calif. Business for Education Foundation
- Portola Hills Market Update - Week Ending 11/9/07
- I am Sad, Someone Hurt My Beloved Santiago Canyon!
- Portola Hills Elementary Holiday Boutique-New Schedule Due to Santiago Fires
- Top 10 Mistakes Home Sellers Make in South Orange County
- City of Lake Forest, California Has Some Great Fall Events
- Lake Forest Homeowners Funds Available from City for Repairs!
- Saddleback Valley High Schools Place Top in the Country
- Portola Hills Elementary -Thank You!
- Saddleback Valley - Outdoor Activities-Get out and Enjoy!
- Falcon View Estates-Santiago Canyon, Calif. JUST BEAUTIFUL!
- South Orange County Golf!
- Portola Hills- Buyer Wanted for this Beautiful Remodeled Home!
- Rancho Santa Margarita - Summer Activities
- It's Hot In the O.C...... Think Water Conservation!
- Lake Forest, California Summer Concerts In The Park!
- Mission Viejo Lake - Summer is on it's way!
- Portola Hills-My community GREEN commitment!
- Foothill Ranch - Excellent Schools
- Portola Hills Elementary - Just Another Reason to Move Here
- Orange County Fast Facts
- Portola Hills eNews - Market Update
- Lake Forest Neighborhood Spotlight - Portola Hills
- Mortgage Meltdown - Just Breath, Orange County, CA.
- South Orange County Real Estate for Singles
Note: the above information is provided as an opinion and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.