2011 Lake Elmo MN single family homes statistics (Jan. thru Dec):
- 33 homes were still showing as Active at end of 2011.
- Of the 33 Active homes 29 homes homes were being resold. The range was from $125,000 up to $1,499,000.
- 6 homes were a short sale requiring 3rd Party Approval.
- 4 homes were for sale between $100,000 and $200,000.
- 7 homes were for sale between $200,000 and $300,000.
- 3 homes were for sale between $300,000 and $400,000. The remaining homes were above $400,000.
- The 29 previously owned homes Active on the market had a cumulative days on market averaging 218.
- The average list price for the 29 Active homes for sale was $489,030.
- 4 Active homes (separated out and above and beyond the 29 existing and resale homes) for sale were either model homes, to be built homes, or completed new construction homes. None of these statistics are included above.
- 36 homes listing contracts expired.
- 44 homes that were on the market had their listing contract cancelled.
- Of the 55 previously owned homes that Sold 35 of them were traditional sales, 6 were short sales, and 14 were lender owned.
- Of the 55 previously owned homes that Sold the cumulative days on market for each home averaged 190.
- The average sale price for the 55 previously owned homes that Sold was $388,017. (This was the average after factoring out the seller paid closing costs).
Follow the Durham Executive Group's blog for ongoing Lake Elmo MN housing statistics. Whether you are a home seller or a home buyer stay informed and current about what is happening in Lake Elmo MN.
Contact John & Becky Durham whether selling or buying as we expertly know the housing market in Lake Elmo MN. If you are contemplating purchasing a new construction home keep us in mind as we have expertise in representing buyer's when building.
* Data for this post was researched by John Durham from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors MLS database.