Arizona manufactured home loan financing is available today. Manufactured/Mobile home loans are now available in Arizona. To be pre-qualified for a manufactured home loan, contact JOE Hansen @ VIP Mortgage. An FHA LOW DOWN PAYMENT allows for financing a mobile home in Arizona.
FHA financing is a great way to get into a manufactured home in Arizona. With a low down payment, fixed interest rates and no up-front application fees you can be well on your way to owning a mobile home in Arizona in no time.
Arizona Manufactured Home Loan Financing FHA Guidelines:
- 3.5% Down payment allowed.
- Acceptable credit score needed 660-680 and above for manufactured homes in Arizona.
- Maximum DTI of 35/45.
- Reserves required (contact for details).
- Only manufactured homes built in Arizona after June 15, 1976 are allowed for FHA financing
- The mortgage must cover both the manufactured unit and its site.
- The mobile home in Arizona must not have been installed or occupied previously at any other site or location.
- The mobile home must be permanently attached to the foundation system. Existing homes must be attached to the foundation system by either cable or rebar welded to the frame rail or similar fashion. The unit must be anchored to the footing (or pier).
- Singlewide manufactured homes in AZ not allowed for FHA financing.
Additional pre-qualification guidelines and restrictions may apply so please contact me for more details in how you can buy a manufactured home in Arizona with FHA financing. Also, for homes that don’t meet FHA guidelines conventional home loans to purchase a manufactured home are available.
Contact Joe Hansen @ VIP Mortgage to be qualified for a manufactured home loan in Arizona