We went to friends for Thanksgiving Dinner....most of the food was prepared by our hostess and what a spread it was! I prepared this simple and colorful salad to share with everyone. It was a hit and was oh, so easy! I wish I had taken a picture of it...red and green make beautiful holiday colors!
- 1 lb fresh spinach (I buy the kind in the bag, pre-washed)
- 2 pints strawberries (sliced)
- 3 kiwi fruit (peeled/sliced)
- Chopped macadama nuts (handful or so)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3Tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons raspberry preserves
Mix, dressing and refrigerate. Toss together with salad and serve.