Denver, NC 2/13/2012 09:22 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)
Tricia Andreassen, CEO and founder of Pro Step Marketing, will conduct an online “Webinar” on Thursday, February 16, 2012, starting at 12:00pm EST.
Do not let 2012 get away from you without a blueprint for a successful web strategy. Register for this exhilarating webinar today!
Want to finally get the results you've always wanted from your website? Come to our webinar and learn why our system is considered to be the most cutting edge strategy for bringing measurable results.
By the end of this session you will know what KEY ELEMENTS are imperative (no negotiating!) for a solid web strategy. Tricia will share the Step-By-Step plan to help you prioritize a website strategy that brings results.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
1. Maximize your MLS search to the highest level so that it captures the most leads possible and at the same time provides higher lead quality
2. Drive additional search engine rankings and how to build a plan for long term positioning without doing Pay-Per-Click
3. "Kick up" better leads overall to your site
4. Break into new niche markets/emerging trends in your market while branding yourself as the expert
5. Use Craigslist and QR codes to generate leads
6. Leverage Landing/Squeeze pages for incubating leads into your funnel/pipeline
7. Maximize Social Media tools
8. Infuse IDX search tools into your branded Facebook business page
Can you really afford to have your competitors know more about this topic than you do? To register for this exciting ‘Webinar’, simply click here.
Space is limited. Reserve your ‘Webinar’ seat now.
Tricia Andreassen is President/CEO and founder of Pro Step Marketing. She is a recognized leader within the real estate industry as a web marketing strategist and brand strategist. She was a speaker for the 2010 NAR convention on Interfusion marketing and is a speaker with Broker Agent Speakers Bureau, and RIS Media Magazine Monthly Columnist. For two decades she has trained and coached real estate professionals on how to bridge technology, web strategy, traditional marketing and social media strategy into a cohesive marketing plan of attack. For more information, please visit www.ProStepMarketing.com or call 866-799-9888. Pro Step Marketing has created turn-key web marketing systems and short sale marketing strategies as well as multiple marketing campaigns that pulls these elements together so you can focus on real estate.
Pro Step Marketing, located in the Lake Norman town of Denver, NC, provides Real Estate Web Designhttp://www.ProStepMarketing.com marketing consultation and education services to real estate agents across the country, including logo design, branding services for print and web, website design and development, and implementation of lead generation and search engine optimization. Pro Step Marketing has a team dedicated to pulling all the pieces together so their clients can finally get the results they've always wanted from their real estate marketing strategy.