Addison Pacesetters Learn About Addison's Human Resources Benefits at Dunn Bros.
Addison Pacesetters (Addison, Texas residents 50+ years of age) meet the first Wednesday of each month at Dunn Bros. on Belt Line Road and learn about the Town of Addison. This month, Brabara Koehrer, the Benefits Specialist in Addison's Human Resources Department, spoke to us.
Here are some interesting tidbits from Barbara's presentation:
- She is from Naperville, IL and has been in Addison 11 months.
- She in the interface between the 250 Addison employees (in 10 different buildings) and their benefits
- The wellness program is part of her responsibilities, along with the weight watchers program (open to Addison residents as well as employees)
- Barbara has personal experience with wellness and weight loss, having lost 75 pounds herself
- She also manages the coed volleyball league
- She worked at both Oktoberfest and Taste Addison last year
- Her office is at the Addison Service Center
- Open enrollment 's "fun"
- Barbara is is on the Employee Action Committee and helps plan opportunities for Addison employees to get together after work hours
Next month, the first Wednesday is March 7th. Come out and join the Addison Pacesetters at Dunn Bros.