Collabrestate.com would like to offer you a simple, free, powerful marketing tool you can put to use TODAY!
You’ve probably seen them – little square boxes with a pattern of dots in them. These little boxes encode information: a web address, contact information, a text message, a phone #...
Anyone with a Smartphone can scan this coded box and the information it contains is delivered to their phone. So, in essence, this is a manner in which you can deliver digital information in a printed format.
There are a number of ways you can use these codes but I think the most valuable, is to use it to provide potential buyers with instant access to each of your individual listings.
The QR Codes allow you to provide that link anywhere that listing is shown in print.
- Print Advertizing – Newspapers, Magazines
- Listing Flyer
- Mail Drop
- Lawn Sign
- Window Displays
- Anywhere the listing is represented in print!
It’s simple! It’s free! It’s powerful!
So here are a couple of scenarios.
- A potential buyer scans the QR code in your newspaper ad, and can instantly see all of the details and photos for the listing as shown on your website.
- A potential buyer drives past your lawn sign, pulls over and scans the QR code on the lawn sign, and can see a virtual tour of the house immediately.
- A potential buyer sees the listing in the window of the brokerage office scans the code and instantly has the option of sending you a text to arrange a viewing.
The QR code can offer the user a link, or generate a text or email to you asking for more information or a showing. What information the QR code contains is entirely up to you.
I’m sure with a little thought you will find endless uses for this marvelous little tool. Just keep in mind, the power of the QR Code is in the opportunity to deliver digital information in a printed format – so any printed material you use is fair game!
If you like to learn How to Make and Use QR Codes Click Here and watch our video showing how!