Must see properties.. Incredible views, year round creek, plenty of fish, wildlife, private access,. many great building sites, wells that pump 50 plus gallons per min,.endless opportunities and a seller willing to look at all options.... A buyers dream..
44175 Carmel Valley Road $220,000 Great Building Site With New Well
Own your Own Private Retreat In Monterey County
Escape the world and enjoy your own private sanctuary.....
This is a great buy 7.69 acres with great views, many good building sites.
Property boasts of a newly built well ( 50 gal min) There is private road access to the property. You will find loads of wild flowers, oak trees and all kinds of wildlife.
This is a great value at $220,000 for what you will experience.
Location is 25 miles east of Carmel Valley Village. With many building sites to choose from to build your Monterey County retreat. Breathtaking views of The Santa Lucia Mountains you will feel like you are in heaven. I was in awe of this land when I first saw it. I felt like I was a million miles away from everything...it was such a peaceful feeling.
Tranquility abounds on this lovely acreage. Wildflowers, trees, fresh country air...nature is all around you, but civilization is not too far away. Take a day trip to Arroyo Seco, explore wine country, enjoy all of the many spendors of Monterey County.
- 7.69 Acres With Many Building Sites
- Newly Built Private 50 gallon per minute Well
- Views Of The Santa Lucia Montains
- Oaks, Wildflowers
- 10 Minutes From 101 Freeway
- 2 Miles West Of Arroyo Seco
- Plant Your Own CropsOpportunities abound on this precious piece of Monterey County...Leslie De Luca, Broker/OwnerDeLuca Real Estate- Real Estate SalesElysium Estates - Property ManagementCalifornia License #01364722Phone: 831-214-1934