Until receiving an email from Kay Van Kampen I had never heard of being memed. What a funny concept.
Five things to know about me.....
1. First and foremost in my life is my family.
David and I have been married for almost seven years. Thomas is a senior at Creighton University majoring in Finance and Theology. Amelia is a senior at St. Teresa's Academy and waiting each day to see which universities extend an acceptance.
2. I enjoy cooking, gardening, and cycling (outdoors...not in class. Though, I do take spin class 3-4 times a week and can honestly say if it were not for the health benefits there is no way I would put myself through that).
3. I have traveled abroad three times. The first trip was extremely difficult as David and I were on a pilgrimage and Europe is not handicap accessible. The upside of that trip was that he and I got to meet Pope John Paul II.
(note to readers: David has since cut off his long, curly locks)
4. I am the third of six children; all our names begin with the letter "J".
5. I find technology fascinating and with David's help am learning more each day.
Now my three people to be memed: