Orange VA Loans and FHA Home Mortgage Loan info for 2012 - California VA Lender & FHA Lender
VanDyk Mortgage is your source for VA Loans and FHA Loans in Orange. We have been making FHA, VA, Conforming, and Jumbo loans since 1987. VanDyk Mortgage is a Direct Lender. We offer many loan programs for Orange Homebuyers and Orange Homeowners to Purchase and refinance homes.
- FHA & FHA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- VA & VA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- Conforming & Conforming Jumbo (aka High Balance or Super Conforming)
- Jumbo Loans to $3m
Orange FHA Loans are available up to $729,750 with just 3.5% down payment. The FHA 2012 Loan Limit for Orange is $729,750. Orange FHA Loans that are over $417K up to $729,750 are called FHA Jumbo or FHA High Balance loans.
Orange VA Loans are available up to $621,000 with zero downpayment. The Orange VA Loan Limit for 2012 is $621K. However, Veterans are not limited to the Orange county Loan limit of $621,000 for VA Loans. We also offer VA Jumbo Loans up to $1.5 Million with the appropriate downpayment or equity to reach the VA Guarantee requirements of 25%. Here is one of our posts on how you can get a VanDyk Mortgage VA Loan over your county limit.
Orange Conforming Loans are available up to $625,500. The Orange Conforming Jumbo Loans (aka Conforming High Balance, those over $417,000 and up to $625,500) require a minimum of 10% downpayment or equity. Orange Home Loan information FHA Home loans in Orange, California:
- FHA Home Loans require just 3.5% downpayment
- FHA Jumbo Loans up to $729,750 (aka FHA High Balance)
- The $729,750 is the base loan amount - the Orange FHA Loan Limit of $729,750 does not have to include the UFMIP (FHA's Upfront Mortgage Insurance Premium, which is usually financed into your loan amount)
- The Seller can pay up to 3% of your closing and settlement costs.
- Minimum score for most FHA Home Loans is just 620, even on FHA High balance or FHA Jumbo.
- You can receive a gift of funds for your Downpayment and closing costs from Family
- FHA Condominium requirements include at least a 51% owner occupancy ratio, no outstanding lawsuits against the Homeowners Association - call for details.
- FHA Loans allow non-occupying co-borrowers such as parents and siblings.
VA Home Loans in Orange, California:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans can both qualify
- 100% financing up to $621,000
- A $721k Orange Home Purchase would only require $25,000 downpayment (3.47%) - not including the VA Funding Fee
- VA Loans require no Mortgage Insurance
- VA Loans do require a VAFF (VA Funding Fee), which is usually financed
- Veterans with a 10% or higher VA disability pay no VA Funding fee
- Sellers can pay up to 4% of the VA Buyers closing costs
- VA Loans are available to purchase or refinance Condominiums. Here is more information on VA Condo Loans for Orange
Conforming Home Loans in Orange, California:
- Available up to $625,500 with the Conforming High Balance (aka conforming Jumbo)
- Orange Conforming loans available up to $417,000
- Just 3% downpayment required up to $417K
- Now available – NO PMI Loans up to $417K with 5% downpayment
- Conforming Jumbo Loans over $417K require a minimum of 10% downpayment or up to 90% LTV
- Allow for condominiums, Second Homes, and investment properties
- Call for details on Fico score requirements, downpayment requirements, etc
HARP now available with fewer restrictions to help underwater Homeowners refinance at today’s great rates.
We offer Jumbo Conventional Loans up to $3m - call for details. Please visit our post on Conforming vs Conventional to help explain the difference between these two terms, they are often misused in the media and web. VanDyk Mortgage has been making FHA loans since 1987. We are a HUD recognized Full Eagle FHA DE underwriter and FHA Direct Lender. We are also a VA Lender and VA Jumbo Lender.