Tis the season for all kinds of fun things centering around the holidays here in the Seacoast areas of southern Maine and New Hampshire. We've got all kinds of fairs and festivals, Christmas and Holiday parades, tree lighting ceremonies, even visits with Santa.
We have all kinds of fairs and festivals this coming weekend in the towns of Kittery, Eliot, York, South Berwick, Ogunquit, and Wells, so make sure to check out this list for a sampling of fairs. Stock up handmade crafts, baked goods, jewelry, art and more.....perfect for gift-giving or keeping for yourself.
After this weekend's fairs are over, you'll still have plenty of more fun things to take part in!
~~ Nov. 29 through Dec. 9 - "Christmas Prelude in Kennebunkport Maine", all kinds of entertaining fun events for the whole family taking place throughout the entire village of Kennebunkport. Please check out the link for the schedule of events and descriptions, plus this is a gorgeous website with beautiful pictures!
- Dec. 1 - "3rd Annual Festival of Gingerbread Houses" at the York Public Library in the center of York.
- Dec. 1 - "Breakfast with Santa" from 8am to 11am at the Eliot Elementary School in Eliot. Have pictures taken with Santa, write Christmas wish letters.
- Dec. 1 - "Tree Lighting Ceremony" in Hammond Park at 6pm in Eliot. Enjoy a visit from Santa and a sing-a-long with the Marshwood High School Choir.
- Dec. 1 - "Annual Holiday Parade" starting at 3pm at Post Office Square through downtown Kittery. This year's theme is "A Tree-Mendous Holiday".
- Dec. 1 - "Breakfast with Santa & Holiday Stories" from 8am to 10am at the York Public Library in York.
- Dec. 1 - "Festival of Lights Parade", starting at 4:30pm in the center of York Village.
- Dec. 1 - "Old York Historical Society's Christmas Tea" at Jefferds Tavern from noon to 3:30pm, York.
- Dec. 1 - "8th Annual Women's Holiday Art Sale" from 10am to 3pm in the South Berwick Town Hall Auditorium in South Berwick.
- Dec. 2 - "Nutcracker with Ballet New England", 2pm at the York High School Auditorium in York.
- Dec. 7 through 9 - "Christmas by the Sea" concerts, hayrides, craft fairs, chowder and chocolate fest, visits with Santa, tree lighting, carols, pancake breakfast and more. All activities located through the village in Ogunquit.
- Dec. 9 - "24th Annual Southern Maine Christmas Parade" starting at 2pm at the Wells Plaza in Wells. This year's theme is "The Night Before Christmas".
Don't forget to take time to some time to check out the Nubble Lighthouse all lit up for the holidays - it's absolutely beautiful at night with the lights on!
In addition to all these fun December Holiday events, make sure to check out the list of Holiday Fairs and Festivals in the Maine & NH Seacoast areas. Most of them are on December 1st - have fun!
Have fun and enjoy each of these wonderful events! I wish you the happiest of holidays!!
To learn more about the Seacoast areas of Maine and New Hampshire, be sure to check out my Community Tours, and the information links below. And if you're interested in exploring buying a home here in the beautiful Seacoast area, I'd be more than happy to offer you my services. I LOVE this area, and I bet you will, too!
Portsmouth New Hampshire Homes
Seacoast Maine and New Hampshire Real Estate
Information on Maine and New Hampshire Seacoast Towns
Buying New Hampshire and Maine Real Estate
Selling Real Estate in New Hampshire and Southern Maine
RE/MAX Coast to Coast
888-349-5678 x 3839
Servicing the Coastal Areas of NH & Southern Maine