So... here are my 5 Things you may not know about me.....
- First ever concert-> The Jackson 5, Michael Jackson Victory Tour (my parents took me, and all of you laughing know it was really cool at the time).
Last concert seen-> Pearl Jam, this past summer (3x over summer, I had some spare time).
Worst Concert ever went to-> I was crazy enough to goto the first re-union of Woodstock, not the one with all the riots. Just the one with all the mud. Take away the mud, it was a good time.
Best Concert Ever-> Very early 90's, most of these bands were obscure still, then all became popular months after.... Pearl Jam, opening for Smashing Pumpkins, who opened for Red Hot Chili Peppers, all in one show.
- My daughter Mia, spends time equally between her mother's house and my house. She is about to turn 7 years old!!!! I can't believe it.
- I really am not a good checkers player, but to my knowledge, I've never once lost a game.
- I am originally from Grand Rapids, Michigan. My father, mother, and sister all work together in Real Estate there. When I finally decided to try Real Estate, after 10 years of the Hotel Business, I was tied to Chicago and could not relocate back to Michigan. My father began a RE/MAX franchise office just after the very beginning of RE/MAX itself. This was in 1977 or 1978, and he was one of the initial RE/MAX offices in Michigan, when the brand was not well known at the time.
- In college, I somehow became quite a talented foosball (table soccer) player. We would enter tournaments for money on the weekends and play for beverages. That was my college job.
So... those are my FIVE things, hope you did not know them already.
I will tag the following people for a meme.
Hope I'm not duplicating any one who has been memed already.