Spring ahead with Feng Shui by Manhattan Feng Shui
It's never to early to freshen up your home and life with Feng Shui. Spring is the perfect season to start that process, utilized those fresh ideas, clear out old physical, mental and emotional clutter, and welcome in positive energy. Laura Cerrano Feng Shui consultant recently wrote a post about Feng Shui Real estate house Hunting for Spring which is perfect for finding your new dream home.
- Clear out the cobwebs of Winter and last year 2011 by preforming a deep Spring Feng Shui cleaning of your home. This includes your yard, interior of your home and garagee or shed. If you "do not need it, love it or use it, let it go."
- Learn how to keep a positive outlook on life by developing "Feng Shui Eyes" by learning the Feng Shui Principles and putting them into action. 80% of Feng shui is mental and 20% is the physical.
- Life is always full of challenges so learn how to go with the flow and create solutions. This will allow you to gain wisdom with every push.
- Try new things you never thought you would do, go outside your comfort zone this Spring of 2012 to challenge and help further develop your core personality, characteristics and qualities.
- Arrange your home to create the best positive flow of energy. Be mindful of the type of furniture you pick for each room in your home. It's wise not to place to much furniture in each room and it's recommended to steer clear of heavy (darker stained furniture if you already have dark room colors and wood or carpeted floors) and sharp angled furniture.
- Bring in fresh plants and flowers to welcome in new life energy. Think rounded or curved leaved plants and flowers. Even take the time to grow your own plants, which is in Laura Cerrano's opinion 100% more rewarding.
- Change your curtains to be of a lighter color, usually Winter brings along darker deeper tones to help keep a warm cozy feeling. It's time to lighten up, so do it with color
- If you use couch or tables covers, change them to also be of a lighter color
- When it becomes warmer, be sure to open up your windows at home from time to time to help circulate fresh air and allow the outside in.
- Last is to have a Feng Shui space Clearing. This is the perfect way to jump start postive transformation in your life and home.
If you would like to change the enrgy in your home and life with Feng Shui contact Laura Cerrano of Feng Shui Long Island and Manhattan for additnal information on what your conusultation will include. Long Distance Feng Shui consultations via, phone, Skype, email or Facetime are also avalbile.
*Carole Provenzale has been a Certified Feng Shui Consultant since graduating from the Country's very first School for Feng Shui Studies that was licensed and accredited in 1997. Carole provides on site Feng Shui Consultations Long Island NY, Queens New York and New York City -Hamptons NY.
New York Feng Shui Manhattan New York City Manhattan NYC Consultant Laura Cerrano is a Second Generation Certified Feng Shui Consultant who has trained with Feng Shui Long Island and Masters from across the Country including Shamans to incorporate Native American beliefs and Space Clearings into her Feng Shui Consulting Firm, Feng Shui Manhattan New York City NY. After co-consulting on site for many years Laura began her own business in 2000 and has a strong client base in New York City, New York, Long Island NY, Queens, Brooklyn, New Jersey and the rest of the New York Tri-State area.
Copyright © 2012 Feng Shui LI and Feng Shui Manhattan, All Rights Reserved