Given the current market conditions, have you been wondering if you should look into purchasing an investment property or properties?
Here a few things you can do to help decide if real estate investing is right for you:
- As a first step, call a lender to see what you would qualify for. There is never an obligation to find this out ahead of time.
- Contact The Bibeau Group. Brad and Wendy would both love to sit down with you to go over your ideas, budget, options, available properties, market statistics, etc.
- Talk to your financial advisor about how a real estate investment would fit into your overall financial plan.
- Call or email our commercial real estate professional, Ed Stammel. He is available to discuss numerous options, other than residential real estate, that may work for you.
- Think about people you know or may want to talk to about forming an investing team and working together on projects (i.e. building contractor, developer, investor, Realtor, etc.)
- Start reading and doing research on real estate. We recommend two invaluable books for anyone looking to get into real estate investing: The Millionaire Real Estate Investor: How to Find, Fix and Sell Houses for Profit and Flip